Looking for a quick and easy meal your family will love?
Cooking Time with Darrell is all about simple, quick delicious dishes with Bright Leaf food. Chef Darrell has been working here at Carolina Packers for more than 10 years and has cooked SEVERAL Bright Leaf dishes in his day.
Bright Leaf Hot Dogs and Mac n Cheese is one of his favorite meals and he shows you how to cook it below. Enjoy : )
Cooking instructions for Bright Leaf Hot Dogs with Mac n Cheese:
- You'll need 1 lb or 2 lb Bright Leaf Hot Dogs and your favorite box of Mac n Cheese
- Fill your pot with water and some salt and heat until the water boils
- Poor in your noodles
- Turn down the temperature and then let the noodles cook according to the back of the box
- Put a pan of your choosing on the stove and turn the eye to medium heat
- Add some oil to the pan and let the pan heat up
- Put your hot dogs in the pan
- Let it cook for 2 - 3 minutes
- Turn the hot dogs over and cook for another 2 - 3 minutes
- Then the hot dogs are done!
- Take them off the eye and put them to the side
- After your mac n cheese noodles have been cooking long enough, dump them into a colander so the water will drain out.
- Put the noodles back in the pot and add your cheese and mix it together
- Let the mac n cheese sit for a little while
- Then put your Bright Leaf hot dogs and mac n cheese on the same plate and eat
Questions? Contact us!