Carolina Packers is known for our Bright Leaf Hot Dogs, but did you know that we also make Bright Leaf Red Hots?
Our Bright Leaf Red Hots are similar to our Bright Leaf Hot Dogs but with a little red pepper giving them a nice little kick. They are a great snack and party treat and a perfect fit for a biscuit, which has made them an eye-opening breakfast favorite for many folks.
This is a recipe for Bright Leaf Red Hots with Egg & Cheese. A quick, easy, and delicious breakfast:
- Get yourself a bag of Bright Leaf Red Hots, two eggs, and a slice of your favorite cheese.
- Grab two pans, put them on the stove, and turn it up to medium and let the pans heat up
- Crack two eggs in one pan and cook the eggs till scrambled
- Put oil in the other pan and add the Bright Leaf Red Hots.
- Cook Red Hots for 2 - 3 minutes on one side and then turn over for another 2 - 3 minutes
- Add Red Hots to egg pan and then add cheese slice.
- Let the cheese melt
More information about Bright Leaf Red Hots: They're a blend of beef and pork, our red hots are available in a variety of packaging options. We also make our Bright Leaf red hots in a turkey formula with the same great Bright Leaf flavor at a reduced price. This version is sold under the Carolina Ranch brand.
Questions? Contact us!